Monday, May 12, 2008

Akshay Kumar is Now Dr. akshay Kumar With a PHd








Akshay Kumar is no longer just Akshay Kumar he is now Dr. Akshay Kumar as he was awarded an Honorary Doctorate of Law Degree by University of Windsor, Ontario, Canada for his contribution to the film industry and his philanthropic work.

The star was nervous during the ceremonial occasion, “Wow! This really is one of the most nerve-racking days of my life. My hands are shaking. I don’t think even an Oscar would mean as much as this means to me.”

Humble Akki ended the occasion on a great note, “Indians believe that our success lies at the feet of our parents. It’s not I who should be receiving this award, but my parents.”

Akshay Kumar is the Indian Ambassador for the Special Olympics and has been associated with Trillium Health Care Center and Vancouver Children’s Hospital.

No comments: