Friday, January 9, 2009

Gehna aka Neha Marda from Balika Vadhu says that she believes in child marriage




Define your self in one word: Cute

Love means: Everything to me..

Hate means: It’s nothing for me

Lust is: Part of human mind

You feel comfortable when: I am with my friends

One thing you want to change about yourself is: My height (grins)

Any Secret Desire: To become a wonderful housewife

Perfect date will be like: I would like to be in isolated place with my love. With candles all around, he should cook a delicious food for me and then we should watch a movie together and chat the whole night.

On a date you would like to go with: Imran Khan

Dream Role: The one I’m playing in Balika Vadhu of Gehna

Your Favorite Dish: I like to eat Punjabi food

Love or Arranged marriage, what do you believe in: Both, and I feel all elders should be open to both.

Your thoughts on Child Marriage: I feel its very helpful but with conditions applied. Saas should keep her bahu as daughter and the duo should be friends first, so that as time flies both will accept each other. Their friendship will later grow into love which is good.

No comments: