Saturday, March 6, 2010

Bipasha Basu Sexy Cleavage Show at Lakme Fashion Week

Bipasha Basu sizzles on ramp for Rocky S at Lakme Fashion Week. Bengali bombshell Bipasha Basu walks the ramp for famous designer Rocky S on the inaugural fashion show during ongoing Lakme India Fashion Week. Bipasha Basu was dressed in a lemon and beige saree designed by Rocky S with red stone neckpiece courtesy Queenie Dhody’s Giantti collection.
I was the modern Indian bride at the Lakme Fashion Week (LFW) and all I can say is that when I get married, I want to look just like the way I looked yesterday.
Rocky gave me a beautiful saree but I have a phobia that I would trip on the ramp. So, wearing a saree just makes that phobia increase because a saree always makes it a little difficult to walk. I feel, ‘what if I fall down in front of so many people who are watching me’. But thankfully I did well.
Kicking off a fashion week and being the first showstopper is a great high. The mood is really upbeat at the fashion week.
Checkout Bipasha Basu ay Lakme Fashion Week (LFW).

No comments: