Friday, August 20, 2010

Chhavi Mittal in "Ek Chutki Aasman" - will cover her tattoo

Sahara One has unveiled its new show ‘Ek Chutki Aasman’ which will star stylish Chhavi Mittal, in a role of a  simple, villager. But Chhavi seems to face some problem with this, as she has got a beautiful body tattoo done on her back. The tattoo wont suit the character she will be potraying in the show as it goes completely against her character.

When Chhavi was questioned on this she said, “ I know that my tattoo is not going with my role, but I had got it done long time back, even before I could signed this show with Sahara One. I will be wearing full neck blouses so that my tattoo is not visible on screen.”

Adding to it she further said, “And if the tattoo is still visible then we will use make up to cover it up and most of the time we avoid back hand shoots, so I guess it shouldn't be much of a problem.”

Looks like Chhavi has all the solution to her problems. good going Chhavi!!!

No comments: